Friday, December 2, 2011

Nearing Home By Billy Graham


Nearing Home

         The great author called unknown has penned this advice: "Plan for the golden years. You may get to experience them." The Bible says,"There is a time for everything under the sun" As age happens to all of us. There is no way we can escape it. Some people age gracefully and others not so gracefully. Dr. Graham has aged gracefully.
            In this book he provides us with an easy to understand exploration of what aging is and how to comfront it. Of course he provides biblical and pastoral guidance on the journey called aging.
            I found this to be a comforting book The information is presented in Graham's informative style. . It has inspired me to face my aging with hope. Dr. Graham doesn't offer an escape but a vision of hope. For those of us who are Christians the hope is a future with God with no pain or sickness or aging. For those of us who don't know God he offers steps you can take to be assured that you also can be with God when you move through death. 
        I recommend this book to the young to comfort them in the aging process. I recommend this book to the elder to assure them that they still have something to contribute.
      I received this book from the publisher through the Booksneeze.com book review blogger program.I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion I expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment