Sunday, November 13, 2011

Books to come

  I don't want you to think I have forgotten this, my book blog. I am presently setting up books to be reviewed. Hold on as I plan  to read and review The Help by Kathryn Stockett, copyright 2011. I just found it this morning in our local library here in Santa Monica. I was thinking of downloading to my Kindle the text, but something was saying to me to waiting until it got in our library.
    I listened to the voice. (No, It is merely a phrase. I don't hear vioices)
   Another book is America the Last Best Hope Vol 3 by William Bennett This one is copyright 2009. It came as a book to be reviewed as a blogger for Booksneeze. So that is to come.
   Just wanted to check in and keep this blog going.
   Be a member and get all the postings   
.

No comments:

Post a Comment