Sunday, August 21, 2011

WordPress Help

The other day I was looking around for a book to help me with my blogging. I ran across "Sams TEACH YOURSELF WORDPRESS in 10 Minutes" by Chuck Tomasi and Kreg Steppe. Now I realize you are reading this post in blogpost but I figured that the concepts atre transferable.
  This small book has 13 chapters. Some chapters are longer than others because the information covers a bit more details. You learn how to configure your profile, how to create your posts and pages, also how to use RSS. These subjects are also needed in any form of blogging. Since this is a blog I find that I need information so as not to make a blog that makes no sense. We all need instuction.
  I only wish I could find one on blogspot so that I could better post to this.
  Please comment if you have suggestions. Any input would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment