Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Reviewing Books

 This being a book review blog you may be eager to learn how to review books.  You may want to know how do you go about getting books to review.
   After all, I didn't just wake up one day and say, wow, I know howm to review books. I had to review books for my Englkish class so I know all about it.
   No, there are steps.
  Let me introduce a book you may want to use if you are at all interested in doing book reviews.
   It doesn't matter if you review books for pay or for the pure joy of having your name in print as a book reviewer.
  Getting paid is best if you can swing it. You won't get rich if this is what you want to do. But you will be able to hold your head up and say you are a writter.
        you will also need a good printer as you will want to have copies to show your firends.  You need a portfolio.
   So you can either go to office max or go on line at their web site officemax.com.
   What ever you do be sure to take a good look at what I am offering you in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment